SpatialTEQ Inc. Releases Map Business Online 5.2 – Congressional District Layer & Layer Updates
CORNISH, Maine, June 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — SpatialTEQ Inc., publisher of North America’s most popular business mapping software, today announces the release of Map Business Online(MBO) 5.2, a variety of enhancements and updates including the addition of a congressional district map layer expanding Map Business Online’s location-based business analysis capability into the realm of politics.
- ZIP Code Layer Update – With the Map Business Online 5.2 release, the application’s ZIP code map layer has been updated to incorporate the most recent USPS releases. The 5.2 ZIP code update will repair anomalies in a previous release, attributable to source data.
- New Zip Code Filler Process – Also included in the 5.2 ZIP code update will be a new ZIP code filler process. MBO ZIP code fillers are used to create uniform color-shaded territories across state and federal lands, such as national parks, that are not associated with ZIP codes. The new filler system will assign a local ZIP code to any filled areas in a territory, replacing MBO’s previous filler naming convention for easier and faster territory color-shading of non-ZIP code areas.
- Congressional District Map Layer – 5.2 includes the addition of Congressional Districts to the MBO premium layer options. The Congressional District layer is available to team and annual subscribers of Map Business Online. The Congressional Districts map layer is intended for use in territory creation and area-of-interest analysis. Political maps, complete with demographic analysis, will now be possible using Map Business Online.
- Updated 2018 Demographic Projection Data – MBO 5.2 includes 2018 demographic data projections from Geolytics.
- Updated USA School District Layer – MBO 5.2 includes the latest updates to elementary, secondary, and consolidated school district map layers (a premium layer option.)
- Single Sign-on Support – MBO 5.2 will provide alternative login options for MBO user groups. Single Sign-on (SSO) is now a login option for Map Business Online users, simplifying enterprise user access and offering a more streamlined IT Department set-up process. Single Sign-On technology also enables MBO login via Facebook and Google Plus social media accounts.
- 4K Screen Resolution – With this release Map Business Online will also support 4K horizontal screen resolution.
Map Business Online 5.2 extends SpatialTEQ’s commitment to releasing regular enhancements to the MBO product line based on user feature requests and feedback; available pertinent and affordable geodata; and technological advancements.
About Map Business Online
From the creators of BusinessMAP, www.MapBusinessOnline.com has been providing sales & marketing professionals with affordable and intuitive web-based business mapping software, for Mac and PC users, since 2010. Design, edit, and share maps that reflect your business. Create and manage sales territories that drive accountability into your sales force. Replace discontinued Microsoft MapPoint with MapBusinessOnline. Access optimized multi-stop routes to drive down travel costs. No other mapping software solves so many problems for such a limited investment.
Contact: Geoffrey Ives email@example.com (800) 425-9035, (207) 939-6866
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/spatialteq-inc-releases-map-business-online-5-2–congressional-district-layer–layer-updates-300671873.html
SOURCE SpatialTEQ Inc.